215-255kW Three Phase Inverter
- > 150% DC/AC ratio
- Night SVG function
- DC side supports “Y” connector
- 9/12/14 MPPTs, max. efficiency 99.0%
- High power tracking density 55MPPT/MW
- Compatible with 500W+ bifacial modules
- Power line communication (PLC) (optional)
- Fuse free design, safe and maintenance free
- Remote firmware upgrade with simple operation
- Supports aluminium wire access to reduce co
- Intelligent string monitoring, smart I-V curve scan
- Built-in PID recovery for better module performance
- Globally recognised branded componentry for longer life
Energy Storage Inverter
- Automatic UPS switching
- Up to 135A max charge/discharge current
- 6 customisable charge/discharge time settings
- 10 second 200% surge power backup overload capability
- Supports 1ph and 3ph flexible connection with max 36kW in parallel
- Supports peak shaving control in both “self-use” and “generator” mode
- Generator connectivity with multiple input methods and automatic generator On/Off control
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium batteries, with multiple battery protection features
This section is a product long description. It should appear under the attributes table or in the description tab. Before that, you should see the price, SKU and shipping options (all can be disabled). The attributes also can be disabled.
Product Page Layout
You can modify the product page and product listing layout by clicking on the admin options links located under the image.
Advanced Theme Integration Mode
You are currently using theme mode.
With Advanced Mode, you will be able to use eCommerce Product Catalog in 100%. The product listing page, category pages, product search and category widget will be enabled in advanced mode. You can enable the Advanced Mode 100% free. To see how please see Theme Integration Guide
The Advanced Mode works out of the box on all default WordPress themes and all themes with the integration done correctly.
Simple Theme Integration Mode
The simple mode allows using eCommerce Product Catalog most features. You can build the product listing pages and category pages by using a [show_products] shortcode. Simple mode uses your theme page layout so it can show unwanted elements on a product page. If it does please switch to Advanced Mode and see if it works out of the box.
How to switch to Advanced Mode?
Click here to test the Automatic Advanced Mode. If the test goes well, you can keep it enabled and enjoy full eCommerce Product Catalog functionality. If the page layout during the test will not be satisfying, please see Theme Integration Guide.
The theme integration guide will show you a step by step process. If you finish it successfully, the integration will be done. It is recommended to use theme integration guide even if the page looks good in simple mode or advanced mode because it reassures 100% theme integrity.